Family Foundations for healthy family growth.
The foundations no one lays yet everyone needs. Everything rises and falls on family.
My mentor likes to say “Everything rises and falls on leadership” but there is something that all leadership itself rises and falls on. I say, “everything rises and falls on family.” Have you ever heard the proverb, “The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world”? That is an 1865 wisdom unleashed on the world through a William Ross Wallace poem that praises parenthood as the preeminent force for change in the world (see lyric below the page).
Today, Everyone wants to change the world; no one wants to start at home. The irony! Not only does everything rise and fall on family because the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world but also the family is the basic unit of society just as the cell is the basic unit of biological life or the atom is for all matter.
Yet somehow we think we can flourish in the corporate world, government and such without adequately addressing the lowest common denominator!
Today’s C-level executive claims, “It’s not the quantity of time but quality that I spend with my family that matters.” This is a fallacy. The truth remains that, “There’s no one who on their deathbed has been heard to say, “I wish I had spent more time at work.”
What if we all invested in our families the same degree of seriousness we give to our work?
Some really want to give their families their best shot but they just don’t know how or don’t have the tools to.
Come, let’s take a 8-week journey through powerful principles of family foundations for family healthy growth, based on ancient wisdom, current family systems theory and practical tools that work! Sign-up below.
What you will learn and unlearn:
- Paradigm Shift on the Prime Place of Family
- Ancient Wisdom Applied
- Current Family Systems Theories Tested
- Practical Relationship Tools (for emotional connection, communication, forgiveness)
- Family Genogram
- Behavioural Assessment
- Emotional Needs List & Action Points
- Family Mission Statement
- Hierarchy of Priorities Configuration
- Integrated Life Exploration & Commitment
Take Action Today!
Sign-up below to join an incredible cohort of likeminded people who want to shake and move the world starting with their family.
How Will The 8-Week Journey Run?
- Starts from 24th October– 12th Dec, 2021.
- Online meetings once every week (Sundays) for 8 weeks. Starts at 6pm GMT.
- 90-minute per session for insightful content and aha moments.
- Each week, a unique practical skill will be learnt to better your relationships.