Join The YP Team
Imagine a flourishing global ecosystem of authentic leaders characterized by healthy growth, holistic success and lasting significance. YAW PERBI (YP) is an Executive Education firm that offers authentic and customized relationships and resources to C-Level executives to grow personally, succeed professionally and become significant societally. To this end, the company provides services in leadership development, management training, executive coaching and publishing. Our coaching, authoring, speaking, and training are centered on LIFE—Leadership, Integrity, Family, Entrepreneurship.
To support the Chief Executive to develop and implement growth plans and strategies, scale the organization’s offerings and collaborate with strategic partners to create value and achieve business targets.
- Develop a comprehensive business growth plan together with Management and implement same.
- Develop sales strategies and targets for the YP brand.
- Actively look for and create opportunities to sell the YP brand offering to increase the clientele base.
- Develop materials for business pitches and prospecting.
- Conduct business forecasts and research.
- Develop a regular scheme and metrics for market surveys.
- Liaise with marketing unit to develop marketing strategies to create the needed awareness and brand impact.
- Develop and manage the organization’s budget to attain its goals and targets.
- Develop and nurture cordial relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Play coaching and leadership roles in staff development.
- Recruit, supervise and train world class employees and set high performance standards for them to follow.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to inform managerial decision-making.
- Develop operations manual of best practices and systems for the department.
- Participate in developing new ventures by assisting the Chief Executive officer in strategic growth decisions.
- Develop strategic partnerships that result in a win-win for the organization and partners.
- Uphold YP brand’s values in the execution of all tasks.
- As a team player, perform any necessary role and/or task for success.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related background. An advanced degree will be advantageous.A minimum of five years work experience in managing brands or business development.
- In-depth working knowledge of sales and marketing principles and best practices.
- Workable knowledge in strategic and project management.
- Ability to plan and organize service delivery presentations to clients.
- Strong analytical ability and competence to interpret and utilize marketing data.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Good collaboration skills in working with creative and remote teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and good critical thinking skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
Although there will be extensive online engagement, this is a permanent position based in Accra.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Monday, 27th June, 2022.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.